Magento 2 Integration
- In the Admin Panel click the “Stores” and under the Settings category click “Configuration.”
- In the General settings click on the “Web” section.
- Open up the “Base URLs” settings (you will be making the same changes to the Base URLs (Secure) if you are serving HTTPs traffic).
- Modify the “Base URL for User Media Files” to the domain provided by ScientiaMobile or the CNAME domain you configured.
- Save your “Configuration” and confirm that the image URL’s are now being served through ImageEngine. If you do not have an ImageEngine account, please sign up for a trial here. All trials are free and we will notify users before their trial period has expired.
- You may need to go to Cache Management and refresh the Page Cache if the old URL is still represented.